Gain the insights to drive successful deposit market campaigns.
Now a powerful consumer marketing solution is available to you online – BankStudy™: Consumer Deposits. With this module, we segment and analyze the lifestyle characteristics and buying tendencies of all your current customers. Then we help you apply the findings to generate dramatic results from programs aimed at acquiring, cross-selling and retaining profitable consumers.
Household segmentation unlocks your top opportunities.
Know which customers are most likely to buy which products. BankStudy: Consumer Deposits uses the Nielsen P$YCLE segmentation system to identify demographics and usage patterns for a bank's households.
The analysis resulting from household segmentation provides clear directions for crafting successful marketing campaigns and increasing deposits. Here's how you can use the BankStudy online advisory tools to grow your consumer business:
1. Attract New Customers
- Target high-market consumer segments
- Present the right messages and offers
- Create innovative product offerings
2. Cross-sell Existing Customers
- Identify product penetration and propensity by segment
- Determine achievable product and household targets
- Pinpoint crucial gaps - by household, product, segment and branch
3. Protect your Best Customer Base
- Devise offers that resonate with key consumers
- Develop products and services that meet their needs
- Build response with personalized service and marketing messages
With these features and functions, BankStudy: Consumer Deposits performs a deep examination of your customer base to pinpoint opportunities for expanding deposits and customer relationships:
Household segmentation by deposit product provides franchise- and branch-level penetration gap analysis to isolate quantified short-term market opportunities.
Cross-sell market opportunity is measured by product, household segment and branch to identify realistic sales targets and help optimize resource allocations across the entire network.
Benefit from these additional features:
- Wallet share by household segment and product
- Segment penetration rates
- Product propensity analysis
- Product penetration and gap analysis by branch and franchise
- Targeted mailing lists for specific campaigns
- Ability to suppress existing customers from lists targeting new accounts
- Prioritization of key, must-retain segments
- Product penetration and propensity by segment
- Identification of best household and product targets
- Usage gaps by segment, product and branch
- Quantified resources needed to maximize deposit market
- Realistic penetration targets and performance goals for branches
- No software installation or report writing required
A BankAnalyst subscription includes a Senior Bank Strategist to assist your team. Learn more.