Our accurate online analysis points the way to higher earnings.
It's this simple: To reach maximum profitability, banks need to focus the right resources on the right things. BankAnalyst® Financial combines comprehensive data and applied intelligence to help you determine those priorities. Accurately. Quantitatively. Efficiently.
With color-coded decision trees, you'll have easy access to custom analysis specific to your bank – plus clear recommendations for improving profits. Bank executives realize quantitative benefits from this innovative, online approach to consultative support. Here are some of the ways you can leverage these powerful online advisory tools:
- Optimal budgeting and resource allocation
- Valid competitive and trend analysis
- M&A candidate identification
- Efficiency ratio analysis
- Rapid preparation of comprehensive board packages
- Quarterly performance reviews
A Cutting Edge Benchmarking System
Our 135 Strategic Peer Classifications enable you to draw comparisons to a group of peer banks whose operating strategies are identical to yours. Comparing your institution with these closely aligned banks produces more accurate conclusions for your strategic and tactical planning. There's also value in combining analysis from your strategic peer group with results from local and custom peer groups. BankAnalyst Financial simplifies the entire process. Learn more.
BankAnalyst Financial provides much more than industry data; it drives to conclusions on how your bank can improve profitability. Benefit from these advanced features:
Strengths and weaknesses summaries reveal the best areas for improvement, with drill-downs to deeper analysis.
Color-coded decision trees show earnings drivers and impediments based on trend analysis and peer comparisons.
Your Top 5 Action Plan ranks where you should focus the most effort and resources.
Benefit from these advanced features:
- Easy access to analysis for every bank and thrift in the country
- Strategic, local and custom peer groups
- Choice of analysis levels: bank holding company, subsidiary bank
- Quick views of underlying analysis and trends
- ROE or Efficiency Ratio orientations for analysis
- Detailed financial data for viewing and export
- Quantified earnings market targets
- Recommended resource allocation
- Automatic quarterly updates
A BankAnalyst subscription includes a senior bank strategist to assist your team. Learn more.